Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Amazing flash! But where can you get the music?

A very impressive and amazing animation. The music is whats eating at me though, is it possible to find some of this music elsewhere? I'm dying to get a hold of the loop thats played at the very beginning with the fight against the robot.

Mottis responds:

Thnx
All the music is done by my friend(check the credits) but he hasn't uploaded the MP3's anywhere yet. If enough people want the music, he might.

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Greatness!

I have seen the top of the mountain and it is good!! This is one of the funniest things ive ever seen! Reminds me of something me and my friend wanted to make but my flash skill sucks right now haha. make more i would love to watch em.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

SFB Delivers Once More

You can never go wrong with SFB You always do excelent work! And your tutorials are awesom!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Excelent

The best flash game ive ever played keep up the great work

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANT BEAT SUNCHIPS!!!!!
to see the ending if you cant beat sunchips after you die right click and click BACK you will see the ending

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

How can you NOT like this game!?

This game is possible the best flash game i ever played. i still havent completed it but am working on it. There is so many commercial quailty games i could be playing but im addicted to this. KEEP IT UP! And if you dont like this game........ Either, your a retard, a treehugger, or just plain gay

Micol-Rankin-Games responds:

Taterrex, I salute you! They are retards, treehuggers, and gay at the same time. Thanks for the funny review, it helps to laugh every now and again!

A Blind Eye A Blind Eye

WOW OMFG!

just one word WOW. I have never seen music put into such a perspective. it was great! i absolutly hate bush but for the first time he acually sounded smart. the song may be very sad since i hve a brother in the war........ i shall playt his when he comes back. Thank youf or htis masterpeice!

Goukisan responds:

Thanks! i hope he enjoys it as well.

Guitar Vs. Piano Guitar Vs. Piano

I myself am a music composer

I have yet to submit anything but this is one of the best music tracks i have ever heard keep up the good work!

Goukisan responds:

umm.. thanks! lol wow

I'm glad you like it, im quite proud of it. I worked pretty hard on it, but it's not complete yet by a long shot. I am making a full version of it but the file size will be too large for newgrounds, so this will have to do