Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Amazing flash! But where can you get the music?

A very impressive and amazing animation. The music is whats eating at me though, is it possible to find some of this music elsewhere? I'm dying to get a hold of the loop thats played at the very beginning with the fight against the robot.

Mottis responds:

Thnx
All the music is done by my friend(check the credits) but he hasn't uploaded the MP3's anywhere yet. If enough people want the music, he might.

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Greatness!

I have seen the top of the mountain and it is good!! This is one of the funniest things ive ever seen! Reminds me of something me and my friend wanted to make but my flash skill sucks right now haha. make more i would love to watch em.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

SFB Delivers Once More

You can never go wrong with SFB You always do excelent work! And your tutorials are awesom!

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Wow........ Its Arrived

Being someone who comstantly contemplates doing something like this this animation is very appreciated...... To show the viewers the other side of the story.... the real reason behind the whole thing...

My computer is the only thing that keeps me sane anymore so ive seen a good number of animations, and i must say i was very impressed with this.... I have seen good story lines before but this surpasses them all... The work it must have taken to pull this off must have taken a very long time.... and so with all it means i have so say thank you for the time, effort and thought you put into this....

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Be careful what you wish for.....

That was a very great job! It was entertaining and was an original story! It was absolutly brilliant!!

"Clown" "Clown"

few words, scary, demented, WRONG

that was just plain scary.............

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

TOTTALY FUNNY!

somethign i thought id never see, and hoped nto too but still VERY FUNNY

Noah - A Short Film Noah - A Short Film

It was alright

The graphics where extreamly awesom. except it was kinda boring, but you still cant give an animation with THAT good of graphics a bad review

Siard responds:

Thanks:D

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

Thumbs up to you, your father, and you great mind!

This movie was amzing! it is a great demonstration between life and death. keep up the great work!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

OMG A LEGEND OF LEGAIA FAN AT LAST!!!!!

OMG I COULDNT BELIVE IT WHEN I HEARD LEGEND OF LEGAIA MUSIC!!!!!! ThAT MADE UP MY MIND COMPLETLY LEGEND OF LEGAIA'S MUsiC IS DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL FANS KICK ASSSSS!!!!!